segunda-feira, 1 de julho de 2013

~ Espaço Música ~





So many things to do and say, but I can't seem to find a way, but i wanna know how.
I know I'm meant for something else, but first I gotta find myself, but i don't know how.

Oh, why do I reach for the stars, when i don't have wings to carry me that far?

I gotta have roots before branches, to know who I am before I know who i wanna be, and faith to take chances, to live like I see, a place in this world for me.

Sometimes I don't wanna feel and forget the pain is real, put my head in the clouds...
Oh, start to run and then i fall, thinkin' I can't get it all without my feet on the ground.

Whatever comes I know how to take it, learn to be strong I won't have to fake it.
Oh, you're understandin'
Oh, the wind can come
And do its best roaming north and south,east to west
But i'll still be standing
I'm standing!



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário